Basic Job Information
||Bachelor in Computer Engineering
|No of Vacancy
|Experience in Year
||Minimum 1 Year
||USD 300 - 450
- Apply a variety of testing techniques to validate new features.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs
- Responsible for development, execution, tracking and results reporting of manual test cases for assigned projects/features using Microsoft Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Participate in daily stand-up and weekly sprint planning Meeting
- Determine and estimate QA/QC tasks during Sprint Planning
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and complete work on schedule with minimal supervision.
- Develops and executes basic/complex SQL queries
- An understanding of SDLC concepts
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concept
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with USA Team.
- Ability to lead independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of bug tracking tool and automation testing tools will be an advantage
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications (We Pay in USD)
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity Bonus
- Medical and Accidental insurance
- Open International Work Environment
- Regular Salary Revision Based on Performance
- 5 Working Days per Week
- Festival Expense Allowance
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Paid Paternity, Maternity, Marriage, Sick and Casual Leave
- Team Building Events
- Chance to be part of new international company
- PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY.
- Be sure to include the following: Current Salary, Expected Salary, & Joining Date.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
Dolphin Dive Technology is an equal opportunity employer